2 people found dead of apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in Renton home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Renton authorities are investigating after they say two people were found dead in a home with an elevated carbon monoxide level.

Renton police say relatives found the two adults around 3 p.m. Monday when they went to their home to visit. The home is in the 500 block of Seneca Avenue Northwest.

Renton fire officials said later that carbon monoxide poisoning was the cause of death.

No other information was immediately available.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.