JetBlue offering $29 flights from Seattle to celebrate Leap Day
Looking for an extra day of travel in 2016? JetBlue holding a one-day sale to celebrate Leap Day.
During the sale, JetBlue will offer $29 one-way fares to 31 cities for travel on February 29, 2016. Let’s take a look at the details of the deal:
- Must book today (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time) or while supplies last.
- Travel on February 29, 2016 only.
- Select routes included in sale.
- Fares include all government taxes and fees.
- All $29 fares are “Blue” fares.
We were able to secure $29 one-way fares from New York City to San Francisco and West Palm Beach, Fla. to New York City.
The routes include flights from Boston, Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Hartford, Las Vegas, New York, Philadelphia, Sacramento, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington, D.C., and several other cities.
The $29 fares only include Blue fares, which means your first checked bag will be $20 by web check-in and $25 at check-in counter.