National & World News

Video: Watch how man handles raccoon attacking his dog

Watch why animal rights activists are upset at how Kevin Rose, founder of Digg, takes care of a raccoon that attacked his dog Toaster in the middle of the night.

7 Comments to “Video: Watch how man handles raccoon attacking his dog”

Tammie said:
    July 27, 2013 at 8:55 AM

That's just stupidity for the animal rights activist to think that they should be sticking up for the dog. That raccoon is a wild animal and wouldn't of stopped in till that dog was died, I strongly feel if his owner didn't do what he did to stop it that raccoon would of attacked him also. He had every right to do what he did. I pray the raccoon didn't have rabies and hope he gets his dog check out. I have raccoon's around my neighborhood i have a pitchfork i will use on them if they come after my pets.

August said:
    July 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I Completely agree with Tammie. I would have done the same thing my pets our members of my family not just animals I will protect them they same i would my child or husband. I think this is completely stupid animal rights activists have no right to try getting involved. If it was there pet being attack are they saying they would have just let it happen or asked it nicely to leave. He did what he needed to do.

BILL K. said:
    July 27, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Dogs are animals. Not humans. Racoons are animals not humans. If you have a dog that can get beat up by a big rat then maby you need a stronger dog. Natures way is to weed out the weak not protect them. Millions of years its been going and nature is supposed to change because suburban whites say so ? YEA RIGHT !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! TEAM RACOON !

●♂● said:
      July 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM

LOL, humans are animals, or did you skip that day in elementary school……….

Cindy said:
      July 28, 2013 at 4:04 PM

If you have ever had the heart and commitment to own a pet, you would do anything to protect them. By your comment, you should never own a pet.

Guest said:
    July 28, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I think he dropped his skittles and iced tea on the steps.

Tammie said:
    July 31, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I personally think someone should take TEAM RACCOON and place him in a cage with raccoon's that have rabies and instead of calling it natures way weed out the weak will just call it POPULATION CONTROL. lol http://www.healthline.com/health-news/children-ra