SEATTLE – All lanes of State Route 520 between Montlake Boulevard and Interstate 405 will be closed from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday, the Washington State Department of Transportation said Thursday.
During the closure, construction crews working for WSDOT will prepare for the next phase of widening on the SR 520 Eastside Transit and HOV Project.
SR 520 closure details at a glance
- Crews will close all lanes of SR 520 between Montlake Boulevard in Seattle and Interstate 405 in Bellevue from 11 p.m. Friday, May 31, to 5 a.m. Monday, June 3.
- Night work is planned, and residents near the work zone might hear construction noise. Weekend closure detour and map details are also available.
- Closure information and detour maps:www.wsdot.wa.gov/Projects/SR520Bridge/WeekendClosures.htm
- Puget Sound area construction projects: www.wsdot.wa.gov/construction/pugetsound/today.htm
- Eastside project website: www.wsdot.wa.gov/Projects/SR520Bridge/MedinaTo202/default.htm
- Map and directions: goo.gl/maps/msZNY