Q13 FOX’s Season-Long Seahawks Tickets Sweepstakes
Q13 FOX’s Season-Long Seahawks Tickets Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Enter here.
- SPONSOR: Tribune Broadcasting Seattle, LLC, 1813 Westlake Ave. N, Seattle, WA 98109 (“Sponsor”).
- Sweepstakes Period: The Q13 FOX Season-Long Tickets Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on September 5, 2019 at 12:01 a.m. PT and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on December 23, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period will be divided into eight separate entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”) as follows:
|3. Entry Period||Beginning of Entry Period (each Entry Period begins at 12:01 a.m. PT)||End of Entry Period (each Entry Period ends at 11:59 p.m. PT)|
|1||September 5, 2019||September 5, 2019|
|2||September 13, 2019||September 17, 2019|
|3||September 27, 2019||September 30, 2019|
|4||October 11, 2019||October 15, 2019|
|5||October 25, 2019||October 29, 2019|
|6||November 21, 2019||November 26, 2019|
|7||December 13, 2019||December 17, 2019|
|8||December 20, 2019||December 23, 2019|
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents residing within the KCPQ/KZJO broadcast viewing area in the State of Washington (“Sweepstakes Area”) who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Entrants must possess valid state or government-issued identification or other proof of identity and residency, as determined by Sponsor. Employees of Sponsor, the NFL Entities (defined below), and each of their respective parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, employees of other television, radio stations, cable systems, and networks, and such employees’ immediate family or household members are not eligible to enter or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, and any other person residing at the same household whether or not related. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will determine the eligibility of any and all entrants. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW AND OUTSIDE THE SWEEPSTAKES AREA SET FORTH ABOVE.
- Sweepstakes Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes, participants must go to the Q13 FOX Facebook page (facebook.com/Q13FOX), click on the Seahawks Season Long Tickets Sweepstakes link for that Entry Period and provide all other information requested, including without limitation, telephone number, and valid email address. If entrant doesn’t already have a Facebook account, visit www.facebook.com for directions on how to create one. It is free to create an account. Entries are limited to one entry per person/Facebook account per Entry Period. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same person or Facebook account for the same Entry Period will be disqualified if discovered by Sponsor. If there is a dispute as to who submitted any entry, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an account by Facebook. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder with state-issued identification.
- Winner Selection: After the close of each Entry Period, one winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries for that Entry Period. Entries will not carry over from one Entry Period to the . Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries for that Entry Period. The selected winner must have a valid Facebook account, telephone number, and email address, and Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winner via one of those means. If a potential winner is: unreachable within 24 hours of first attempted contact, determined to be ineligible, not in compliance with these Official Rules, or fails to sign and return required documents or provide required identification by the deadlines set by Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify that potential winner and award the prize to another winner randomly selected from the pool of remaining eligible entries (time permitting) for that Entry Period. If Sponsor cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded. All results are unofficial until winner is verified.
- Prize Acceptance/Restrictions: Winners are subject to verification by Sponsor of the winner’s name and age. In order to claim his or her prize, winner must appear in person at the business offices of Q13 FOX/JOEtv, located at 1813 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109 during station hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT, excluding holidays) before the Seattle Seahawks game for that Entry Period. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity and IRS Form W-9. Winner will be sent an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the value of the prize.
- Prizes: There is one prize for each Entry Period as follows:Entry Period 1: Two tickets to Seattle vs Cincinnati on September 8, 2019 and Sideline Gear bundle. ARV: $600.
Entry Period 2: Two tickets to Seattle vs New Orleans on September 22, 2019. ARV: $550.Entry Period 3: Two tickets to Seattle vs Los Angeles-R on October 3, 2019 and Crucial Catch gear bundle. ARV: $600.
Entry Period 4: Two tickets to Seattle vs Baltimore on October 20, 2019. ARV: $550.
Entry Period 5: Two tickets to Seattle vs Tampa Bay on November 3, 2019 and Salute to Service gear bundle. ARV: $600.
Entry Period 6: Two tickets to Seattle vs Minnesota on December 2, 2019. ARV: $550.
Entry Period 7: Two tickets to Seattle vs Arizona on December 22, 2019 and Holiday Gear bundle. ARV: $600.
Entry Period 8: Two tickets to Seattle vs San Francisco on December 29, 2019 and Holiday Gear bundle. ARV: $600.
Total ARV for eight prizes: $4,650. Prize (and all elements thereof) cannot be redeemed for cash, transferred, traded, resold, offered for resale, or substituted for any other items by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash for prize, for any reason. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the prize, as well as costs of transportation, parking, souvenirs, refreshments and accommodations, where applicable, and any other cost not specifically included in the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules. Limit one prize per household during the entire Sweepstakes Period. All games are at CenturyLink Field in Seattle. Seating location at game will be determined by Seattle Seahawks. Sponsor is not responsible if the game is cancelled, postponed or delayed and the terms and conditions of the tickets apply in such a situation. No refund or compensation will be made in event of cancellation or delay of any game. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions thereon and Seattle Seahawks and National Football League policies.
- General Conditions:
A. Except where prohibited by law, entrants agree to allow Sponsor to use, announce and display their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on their Facebook account, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose related to the Sweepstakes, without additional compensation.
B. Sponsor, Facebook, and the NFL Entities are not responsible and shall not be liable for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or winner’s or his/her guest’s receipt or use of the prize. All entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tribune Broadcasting Seattle, LLC, the NFL Entities, Facebook, their parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs, causes of action or claims related to any allegation regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and the award, the receipt, or the use of any part of the prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, and claims based on the rights of publicity or privacy. Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
C. Sponsor reserves the right to delay Sweepstakes announcements, postpone or reschedule all or some of the Sweepstakes events, and/or modify Sweepstakes deadlines at its sole discretion. Any such changes will be announced and posted on KCPQ/KZJO’s website at http://www.q13fox.com/contests. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause, that corrupts, interrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. If Sponsor terminates the Sweepstakes, Sponsor will select the winners of remaining prizes by random drawing from among eligible, non-suspect entries received for the Sweepstakes Period prior to termination, or as otherwise deemed fair by Sponsor. Sponsor will announce any such termination on the Sponsor’s Facebook page.
D. Sponsor is not responsible for human errors; entries that are damaged, tampered with, delayed, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, late, lost, forged, misaddressed, misdirected, mutilated, mass machine-generated, unintelligible, incomprehensible, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; difficulties in Internet transmission; or the functioning of the Facebook service. In addition, Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in these Official Rules, Sweepstakes or any advertising materials for the Sweepstakes, or for any kind of computer, electronic, hardware, software, Internet, network, technical or telephone failures and/or problems caused by the Sponsor, a third party or the user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, typographical, electronic, network or other error that may occur in receiving and/or processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes, or by infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failure.
E. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit any entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if, at its sole discretion, Sponsor finds such entrant to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or if such entrant shows a disregard for, or attempts to circumvent, these Official Rules, or acts: (a) in a manner the Sponsor determines to be not fair or equitable; (b) in an annoying, threatening, or harassing manner; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. If a dispute arises regarding compliance with these Official Rules, Sponsor may consider, in its sole discretion, data reasonably available to Sponsor through information technology systems in Sponsor’s control, but Sponsor will not be obligated to consider any data or other information collected from any other source. If there is any conflict between any term of these Official Rules and any of the marketing or other materials used in connection with the Sweepstakes, the terms of these Official Rules will govern.
F. As a condition of participation, entrants agree: (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court in King County, Washington, to which participant submits to personal jurisdiction; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow for limitations on the ability to pursue class action remedies, or certain kinds of damages, and so these limitations may not apply. These Official Rules will be governed, construed and enforced pursuant to the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to the choice of law provisions thereof.
- Official Rules and Winners List: For a copy of these Official Rules or the names of the winners, send a self-addressed envelope to Q13 FOX, ATTN: Q13 FOX’s Season-Long Seahawks Tickets Sweepstakes, 1813 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109, by January 23, 2020. Official Rules are available at http://www.q13fox.com/contests.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (including Football Northwest LLC d/b/a Seattle Seahawks), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize(s) awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.