HOBART, Wash. -- Emergency crews responded to a crash involving multiple semi-trucks Monday in King County.
The crash happened along westbound SR 18 near the Issaquah Hobart Road off ramp.
Authorities say a semi-truck driver's leg was trapped after the crash but they were conscious. The injuries were considered minor.
Q13 Weather Resources
- Click here for Q13 Interactive Radar
- Check the latest school closures and delays
- Download the free Q13 News app to be alerted to severe weather
- Sign up for custom Q13 Forecasts and Severe Weather Alerts in your inbox
- Subscribe to the Q13 News All Local newsletter delivered every morning
- Get the latest traffic information here