Another winter storm is headed for western Washington, and the snowplows should be ready. You're probably wondering when your street will get plowed.
The Washington State Department of Transportation and Seattle transportation told Q13 News that employees are using the lull between storms to gear up for the next round.
Snowplow crews at WSDOT have moved from 12-hour to 10-hour shifts as they continue to clear ice and snow. Drivers worked long and hard over the past week, a WSDOT spokesperson said, and they need any rest they can get ahead of the next storm.
When will your street get plowed?
Click the links below for a map of which streets in your town will get plowed and in what order:
- Pierce County
- Snohomish County
- King County
- Kitsap County
- Whatcom County
- Thurston County
Q13 Weather Resources
- Click here for Q13 Interactive Radar
- Check the latest school closures and delays
- Download the free Q13 News app to be alerted to severe weather
- Sign up for custom Q13 Forecasts and Severe Weather Alerts in your inbox
- Subscribe to the Q13 News All Local newsletter delivered every morning
- Get the latest traffic information here