RENTON, Wash. — The Seattle Seahawks announced Thursday that single-game tickets for 2018 Seahawks home games are on sale now at www.seahawks.com.
The team said fans may purchase a maximum of eight tickets per person. Tickets will be sold at prices that fluctuate based on market demands.
The Seahawks said the team on July 23 will make more than 3,400 single-game tickets per game available for $68, which represents the average of the lowest ticket price in the NFL. The Seahawks will sell half of those tickets during a public sale event at the CenturyLink Field Box Office, where fans may purchase a maximum of four tickets per person.
Ticket information for the Seahawks vs. Raiders game at London’s Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will be announced at a later date due to the stadium still being under construction.
Here’s the schedule:
- Sept. 9: At Denver Broncos, 1:25 p.m., Q13 FOX
- Sept. 17: At Chicago Bears, 5:15 p.m.
- Sept. 23: Dallas Cowboys, 1:25 p.m., Q13 FOX
- Sept. 30: At Arizona Cardinals, 1:05 p.m., Q13 FOX
- Oct. 7: Los Angeles Rams, 1:25 p.m., Q13 FOX
- Oct. 14: at Oakland Raiders (London), 10 a.m., Q13 FOX
- Oct. 21: BYE
- Oct. 28: At Detroit Lions, 10 a.m., Q13 FOX
- Nov. 4: Los Angeles Chargers, 1:05 p.m.
- Nov. 11: At Los Angeles Rams, 1:25 p.m.
- Nov. 15: Green Bay Packers, 5:20 p.m., Q13 FOX
- Nov. 25: At Carolina Panthers, 10 a.m., Q13 FOX
- Dec. 2: San Francisco 49ers, 5:20 p.m.
- Dec. 10: Minnesota Vikings, 5:15 p.m.
- Dec. 16: At San Francisco 49ers, 1:05 p.m., Q13 FOX
- Dec. 23: Kansas City Chiefs, 5:20 p.m.
- Dec. 30: Arizona Cardinals, 1:25 p.m., Q13 FOX