Electrical fire damages SeaTac apartment building

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

SEATAC, Wash. -- Two families are out of their homes after an electrical fire at their SeaTac apartment building.

Firefighters were called around 6:15 a.m. to the Sky Harbour Terrace Apartments on S. 176th St.

According to fire investigators, someone living at the apartments saw smoke near an electrical outlet. When firefighters opened up that wall, they found charring and burnt wiring.

Nobody was hurt.

Google Map for coordinates 47.445727 by -122.291079.

3200 block of S 176th St, SeaTac, WA

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.