Great job, Madeline!
The Seattle Seahawks, CenturyLink, Q13 FOX and Sports Authority announced Madeline Ross of Franklin Pierce High School as the CenturyLink High School Athlete of the Week.
Madeline will be on the field during the November 22 game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Here are a few of Madeline's accomplishments:
- Madeline has earned a 3.9 GPA while being enrolled in various AP courses.
- She is a member of her schools Honor Society and was a candidate for the Daffodil Princess, which recognizes students with outstanding academic achievement and community service.
- For the past six years, she has spent her time playing basketball and soccer side-by-side with her brother, as a Unified Partner for Special Olympics.
- Madeline has assisted young soccer players through local clinics, trainings, and by donating sports equipment to those in need.
- She is also a two-time captain of her varsity soccer team.
As the CenturyLink High School Athlete of the Week, the student-athlete will also be recognized at their school in front of their family, peers and teachers. They will also receive a $1,200 gift card supported by Sports Authority from CenturyLink and the Seahawks for their school's ASB fund, in addition to media recognition, tickets and sideline passes to a Seahawks game, and a customized Nike Seahawks jersey.
For more information and to nominate an outstanding student athlete, visit here.