The unidentified bank robber is believed to be responsible for at least six bank robberies in Everett.
The FBI says he may be a white male between 40-50 years old, 5’07” to 5’10” with a thin build.
During each robbery he’s worn a fake beard, a covering over his nose, and sun/safety glasses.
The FBI says he has both implied a weapon and brandished a handgun during his heists.
Here are the six bank robberies he’s believed to be behind:
- Monday, June 1 – Columbia Bank on Evergreen Way, Everett WA
- Monday, June 15 – Columbia Bank on Evergreen Way, Everett WA
- Thursday, July 23 – Banner Bank on 4th Ave W, Everett WA
- Wednesday, September 2 – Washington Federal Savings on 19th Ave SE, Everett WA
- Friday, September 11 – Columbia Bank on Evergreen Way, Everett WA
- Friday, October 30 – Bank of Washington on SE Everett Mall Way, Everett WA
The FBI considers him ‘armed and dangerous.’
If you recognize him, call an anonymous tip into:
CRIME STOPPERS: 1-800-222-TIPS
You must call the Crime Stoppers hotline with your tip to be eligible to receive a cash reward for information leading to a fugitive’s arrest.
CLICK HERE for information on how to TEXT A TIP to Crime Stoppers