Great job, Mushawn!
The Seattle Seahawks, CenturyLink, Q13 FOX and Sports Authority announced Mushawn Knowles of Lincoln High School is the CenturyLink High School Athlete of the Week.
Mushawn will be on the field during an upcoming Seahawks game.
Here are a few of Mushawn's accomplishments:
- Mushawn has a 3.6 GPA
- He's a captain of the football team
- He helps tutor teammates as well as drive them to practice
- Was the key speaker during the Chinese president's visit to Lincoln High School
- He speaks to elementary students
- Helps coach youth football
As the CenturyLink High School Athlete of the Week, the student-athlete will also be recognized at their school in front of their family, peers and teachers. They will also receive a $1,200 gift card supported by Sports Authority from CenturyLink and the Seahawks for their school's ASB fund, in addition to media recognition, tickets and sideline passes to a Seahawks game, and a customized Nike Seahawks jersey.
For more information and to nominate an outstanding student athlete, click here.