NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Entrants must be legal US residents, at least 18 years old or above, as determined by KPCQ and reside in the KCP Designated Market Area (“DMA”) as defined by The Nielsen Company. Void where prohibited and outside the DMA. Employees of KCPQ, Tribune Media Broadcasting, LLC (“Sponsor”), and Seattle Seahawks and of their respective affiliates, parents and subsidiaries, the Sweepstakes’ participating sponsors, promotional agencies and their advertising agencies, employees of other television or radio stations, and members of the immediate families of such employees are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, and any other person residing at the same household whether or not related. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes entry period begins on Monday, September 21, 2015, at 12:01 AM PST and ends Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 9:00 AM PST (the “Entry Period”).
3. Sweepstakes Entry: To enter the Sweepstakes, entrants must go to the Q13 FOX Instagram page at https://instagram.com/Q13FOX. Next, you must follow Q13 FOX News, like the Seattle Seahawks sweepstakes video and/or picture, and tag a friend you’d like to take to the game with you. If you don’t already have an Instagram account, visit http://www.instagram.com for directions on how to create one. It is free to create an account. You also must have a mobile device that supports the Instagram application on or before September 21, 2015. Entries are limited to one entry per person/Instagram account. All received entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries by means of software-generated or other automated processes will be disregarded. Detection of said automated entry will lead to such entries being voided in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If there is a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an Instagram account by Instagram. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. Winner Selection: Two winners will be selected from among all eligible entries during the following giveaway weeks
· Giveaway Week 1: 9/22/15 and 9/24/15
· Giveaway Week 2: 9/29/15 and 10/1/15
· Giveaway Week3: 10/13/15 and 10/15/15
· Giveaway Week 4: 11/3/15 and 11/5/15
· Giveaway Week 5: 11/17/15 and 11/19/15
· Giveaway Week 6: 11/24/15 (Two winners will be chosen due to the holiday)
· Giveaway Week 7: 12/8/15 and 12/10/15
· Giveaway Week 8: 12/15/15 and 12/17/15
Winner must have a valid Instagram account where they can be notified, and Sponsor will attempt to notify winner via that account. Winner must have a public profile in order to verify that they follow Q13 FOX on Instagram. If winner is unreachable within the 24 hour time frame, if winner is determined to be ineligible, if winner is not in compliance with the Rules, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to another winner randomly selected from the pool of remaining eligible entries (time permitting). If Sponsor cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded. All results are unofficial until winner is verified.
5. Prize Acceptance/Restrictions: Winner is subject to verification by KCPQ of the winner’s name, age, address, phone number, and Social Security number (where the prize value is equal to or greater than $600.00). In order to claim his or her prize, winner must appear in person at the business offices of KCPQ, located 1813 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA by 5:00 PM PST, during station hours. Winner will be required to fill out an IRS Form W-9 and will receive a Form 1099 for any prize with a value of $600 or more. Failure to do so will disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner by random drawing from eligible entries received or to not award the prize at all.
6. Prize: One prize winner will receive two tickets to a Seattle Seahawks game (two winners will be chosen during each giveaway week). The corresponding Game tickets will go with the following giveaway dates:
· 2x Seahawks vs Bears Tickets: Giveaway Week 1
· 2x Seahawks vs Lions Tickets: Giveaway Week 2
· 2x Seahawks vs Panthers Tickets: Giveaway Week 3
· 2 Seahawks vs Cardinals Tickets: Giveaway Week 4
· 2x Seahawks vs 49ers Tickets: Giveaway Week 5
· 2x Seahawks vs Steelers Tickets: Giveaway Week 6
· 2x Seahawks vs Browns Tickets: Giveaway 7
· 2x Seahawks vs Rams Tickets: Giveaway 8
Game tickets are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the NFL. Winner and guest must comply with all stadium regulations, or that portion of the prize may be forfeited. No substitution for prizes or parts thereof, except by Sponsors as may be due to unavailability. If originally-offered prize or any prize element is unavailable at the time of award, Sponsors may substitute an item of comparable or additional value. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the prize, as well as all other costs or expenses associated with the prize, including all travel and incidental expenses, are solely the responsibility of the Winner. No substitute prizes are available; however, Sponsors may, at their discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. If the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Prizes are awarded “as-is” with no warranty or guarantee, express or implied, being provided by Sponsors. Winner is responsible for any incidental travel costs not expressly stated above, including but not limited to ground transportation in departure city, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, or other expenses. Any other costs associated with the prize trip are at the Winner’s discretion, and are not included.
7. Publicity Release: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges that his/her entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes that entrant’s consent to use, publish, reproduce and for all purposes, including publicity, promotion and advertising, in any media (including without limitation, the Internet, television or offline promotions), each winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, and/or hometown and state, and any portion thereof, each extending throughout the universe and in perpetuity without further compensation, credit or right of review or approval, except where prohibited by law.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT, OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR WEBSITE, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS PROHIBITED AND MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.
8. Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, (b) the Sweepstakes or any website or application associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these Rules, (c) the Sweepstakes becomes corrupted due to interruption in wireless calling devices or wireless service for any reason, or (d) the Sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes, including the entire Sweepstakes, and/or modify the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor terminates the Sweepstakes, it will determine the winner of the prize by random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination time. If Sponsor terminates or modifies the Sweepstakes, Sponsor will post notice on the Q13 FOX News Instagram page. By entering, entrants represent that they are eligible and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules and the decisions of any judges, which are final on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with this Sweepstakes in any way or use fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Sweepstakes shall be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant at any time, for any reason, including, without limitation, language, activities or behavior deemed inappropriate. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for cancellations, postponements, or delays. Other than the prize received by the winner, no entrant will be entitled to receive any wages, benefits, fees or other compensation whatsoever as a result of participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor has the sole discretion to administer the Sweepstakes and interpret and apply the Rules. This Sweepstakes is not intended for gambling. If Sponsor determines that an entrant is using the Sweepstakes for gambling purposes, such entrant may be disqualified and reported to the authorities.
9. Indemnification/Hold Harmless: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, Tribune Media Company, Seattle Seahawks, Instagram, and their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, death or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, delivery, possession, misuse or use of a prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), or from participation in and/or entry into or creation of an entry for the Sweepstakes and/or the broadcast or exploitation or use of entry or any other Sweepstakes-related activity; and (b) that the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the prize. In consideration for his or her participation in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, including attorneys’ fees.
10. Limitation of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information or other errors in the printing, offering or administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize(s), (b) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, or wireless calling service, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other conditions, (c) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, telephone service problems, human error, or wireless calling service, (d) communication line, hardware and/or software failures, malfunction of phones (including wireless phones/handsets), phone lines, other communications malfunctions, unavailable network connections, cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless service, (e) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, or damage to mobile phone or other PDA device, (f) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, (g) entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, and/or unintelligible (or any combination thereof), (h) any change of email address, mailing address, telephone number and/or any other contact information provided by entrant, or (i) mechanical, technical, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind, including but not limited to failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmission of entries, traffic congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, electrical outages, on telephone lines, on the Internet, at any website, or application or lost or unavailable network connections or natural disasters or acts of God or man, which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes,. Any expenses incurred by the entrant during the entry process are the sole responsibility of each entrant and the Sponsor will not issue reimbursement for any expenses.
Neither the failure of Sponsor to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules nor the failure, delay or omission by Sponsor in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of Sponsor’s right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE RELEASED PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES.
11. Official Rules: To request a copy of the Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Q13 FOX 1813 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109. Written copies of these Rules are also available during normal business hours 8:00AM – 5:00PM PST at Q13 FOX’s business offices or online at q13fox.com.
12. Name of Winner: For the name of the prize winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 1813 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109. Written copies of these Rules are also available during normal business hours 8:00AM – 5:00PM PST at Q13 FOX’s business offices or online at q13fox.com. Requests must be received by December 21, 2015.
13. Rights Reserved: The content, information, data, designs and code associated with the Sweepstakes and Sweepstakes website are protected by intellectual property and other laws. Any unauthorized use of copyrighted materials, trademarks, or any other intellectual property of Sponsors without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
14. Sponsor: Q13 FOX, 1813 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram.