Great job, Erik!
He will be at CenturyLink Field for the September 27 game vs. the Chicago Bears.
Here are a few of his accomplishments:
- Erik has earned a 3.91 GPA while taking numerous AP and college level courses.
- Over the past two years, Erik has helped with the maintenance and beautification of a local soldier's retirement home.
- He also donates his time to multiple local charity drives and as an assistant coach for Orting's summer youth sports.
- Erik is a three sport varsity athlete who during his junior football season was named Second Team All-South Puget Sound while playing tight end and linebacker.
- Erik will hold the honor of team captain for his senior football season.
As the CenturyLink High School Athlete of the Week, the student-athlete will also be recognized at their school in front of their family, peers and teachers. They will also receive a $1,200 gift card supported by Sports Authority from CenturyLink and the Seahawks for their school's ASB fund, in addition to media recognition, tickets and sideline passes to a Seahawks game, and a customized 2014 Nike Seahawks jersey.
For more information and to nominate an outstanding student athlete, click here.