1. TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes period begins Monday, August 17, 2015 at 12:00am PST and ends on Sunday, August 23 at 11:59pm PST. To enter, Entrants will go to the Q13 FOX News Facebook page and click on the Like to Win application or link. Only one entry per person per household will be accepted.
2. DEADLINE: Contest entries will be accepted starting on Monday, August 17, 2015 at 12:00am PST and ends on Sunday, August 23 at 11:59pm PST. Entries outside of the assigned times will not be considered. Sponsors (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, technical malfunctions resulting in unavailable mobile signals, or inability to transmit text messages or Internet entries.
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. To enter, Entrants will go to the Q13 FOX News Facebook page and click on the Like to Win application or link. If you don’t already have a Facebook account, visit http://www.facebook.com to create one. It is free to create an account. By clicking the application you will be directed to the Sweepstakes entry form on which you will be required to provide all information requested, including without limitation name, telephone number, date of birth, address and a valid email address. As noted, entrants may enter once. All entries must be received no later than 11:59pm (PST) on Sunday, August 23, 2015. Any entries submitted after this date and time will not be eligible. By entering, each party hereby acknowledges that (i) the Sweepstakes is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with such social media platforms (such as Facebook) and (ii) information provided is being disclosed to sponsor and not to such social media platforms (such as Facebook). All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Information provided is being disclosed to Sponsor and not to Facebook. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. More than the allowed number of entries by means of software-generated or other automated processes will be disregarded. Detection of said automated entry will lead to such entries being voided in either Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only one registered account per entry. If multiple accounts are detected for a single entrant, the accounts will be voided and the entries will be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address or account used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
4. ELIGIBILITY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. This Sweepstakes is open only to legal US residents residing within the KCPQ viewing area in the State of Washington, who are 18 years of age or older as of August 17, 2015. Entrants must possess valid state or government-issued identification or other proof of identity and residency, as determined by Sponsors. Employees of Sponsors and their parent companies, participating sponsors, promotional agencies and their advertising agencies, employees of other television or radio stations, and all their subsidiaries, or affiliates, and such employees’ immediate family or household members are not eligible to enter or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, and any other person residing at the same household whether or not related. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will determine the eligibility of any and all contestants
5. AWARDING & DELIVERY OF PRIZE: Subject to eligibility verification. One winner will be chosen from all eligible entrants Monday, August 24, 201. Ten winners will receive two (2) tickets to see Shaping Sound at The Paramount Theatre on October 29, 2015. Winners will be contacted via email and phone. Q13 FOX studio address is 1813 Westlake Ave., N, Seattle, WA 98109. ARV: $120
6. ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and a legal U.S. resident of the Q13 FOX viewing areas in Washington state. The winner must provide proof of age, identity, and residency. Employees and immediate family members of KCPQ, Tribune Broadcasting Company, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies are not eligible to win. This contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
7. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
a. Use of winner’s name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to KCPQ and Tribune Broadcasting and their agents and licensees, to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the contest.
b. Execution of Affidavit and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees that if selected as the winner, he/she will sign a release and waiver of liability. The prize may be forfeited and awarded to another entrant if winner does not execute the prepared form of release and waiver and make arrangements for pick-up or delivery of the prize within one (1) business day after being notified or if selected winner is not eligible in accordance with these rules.
c. Release Station of Liability: By entering, entrants agree to release Sponsors from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the contest of their receipt or use of the contest prize.
d. No Prize Substitutions: No substitute prizes are available; however, Sponsors may, at their discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
e. Governing Law: This contest shall be governed and enforced pursuant to the laws of the state of Washington, excluding choice of law provisions.
f. Prize Restrictions: Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. If the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Returned or unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use.
8. INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the contest, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the contest or any portion of the contest. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST. Information submitted in entries, including entrant’s name, address, e-mail address, etc., may be used by Q13 FOX for marketing or promotional purposes.
9. A COPY OF THE RULES can be obtained beginning August 17, 2015, by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Q13 FOX Shaping Sounds Like to Win, 1813 Westlake Ave., N, Seattle, WA 98109.
10. SPONSORS: KCPQ, 1813 Westlake Ave., N. Seattle WA, 98109.
11. KCPQ reserves the right to change these contest rules at any time.