1. SPONSOR: Tribune Broadcasting Seattle, LLC, 1813 Westlake Ave. N, Seattle, WA 98109
2. SWEEPSTAKES DATES: Sweepstakes entry period runs from 12:01 a.m. (PT) through 11:59pm (PT) beginning May 18, 2015 through September 3, 2015 (the “Entry Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants will go to the JOEtv Facebook page and click on the Summer of Sounders FC application or link. If you don’t already have a Facebook account, visit http://www.facebook.com to create one. It is free to create an account. By clicking on the Summer of Sounders FC app you will be directed to the Sweepstakes entry form on which you will be required to provide all information requested, including without limitation, telephone number and a valid email address. As noted, entrants may enter a total of 13 times during the Entry Period, once per contest week. All entries must be received no later than 11:59pm (PT) on the Wednesday or Thursday during assigned Sweepstakes Dates. Any entries submitted after this date and time will not be eligible. By entering, each party hereby acknowledges that (i) the Sweepstakes is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with such social media platforms (such as Facebook) and (ii) information provided is being disclosed to sponsor and not to such social media platforms (such as Facebook). All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Information provided is being disclosed to Sponsor and not to Facebook. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. More than the allowed number of entries by means of software-generated or other automated processes will be disregarded. Detection of said automated entry will lead to such entries being voided in either Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only one registered account per entry. If multiple accounts are detected for a single entrant, the accounts will be voided and the entries will be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address or account used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
4. ELIGIBILITY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. This Sweepstakes is open only to legal US residents residing within the KCPQ and KZJO viewing area in the State of Washington, who are 18 years of age or older as of May 18, 2015. Entrants must possess valid state or government-issued identification or other proof of identity and residency, as determined by Sponsors. Employees of Sponsors and their parent companies, participating sponsors, promotional agencies and their advertising agencies, employees of other television or radio stations, and all their subsidiaries, or affiliates, and such employees’ immediate family or household members are not eligible to enter or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, and any other person residing at the same household whether or not related. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will determine the eligibility of any and all contestants.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZE:
a. All eligible entries received during the Entry Period will be combined into a single entry pool and one (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entrants on or near 5:00pm or 9:00am during the Sweepstakes Dates. The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. The Winner will be notified that he or she has been selected as a winner by telephone or by e-mail.
b. Tickets and autographed items are nontransferable and not redeemable for cash. Here is a list of contest dates with corresponding game prizes:
(1) Prize A: 18 suite tickets to Sounders FC game. Here is the list of contest dates with corresponding Game suite tickets. ARV: $2500
Schedule of suite ticket giveaways:
· 5/21: Suite Giveaway 1 vs Sporting Kansas City (5/23)
· 6/18: Suite Giveaway 2 vs San Jose Earthquakes (6/20)
· 7/1: Suite Giveaway 3 vs DC United (7/3)
· 9/3: Suite Giveaway 4 vs Toronto FC (9/5)
Game tickets are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the MLS. Winner and guest must comply with all stadium regulations, or that portion of the prize may be forfeited. No substitution for prizes or parts thereof, except by Sponsors as may be due to unavailability. If originally-offered prize or any prize element is unavailable at the time of award, Sponsors may substitute an item of comparable or additional value. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the prize, as well as all other costs or expenses associated with the prize, including all travel and incidental expenses, are solely the responsibility of the Winner. No substitute prizes are available; however, Sponsors may, at their discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. If the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Prizes are awarded “as-is” with no warranty or guarantee, express or implied, being provided by Sponsors. Winner will be required to fill out an IRS Form W-9 and will receive a Form 1099 for any prize with a value of $600 or more. Winner is responsible for any incidental travel costs not expressly stated above, including but not limited to ground transportation in departure city, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, or other expenses. Any other costs associated with the prize trip are at the Winner’s discretion, and are not included.
(2) Prize B: one autographed Sounders FC item. ARV: $200
Schedule of autographed item giveaways:
d. If a selected Winner is not eligible, declines the prize or cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time following initial notification, the prize package may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected by Sponsors from all remaining eligible entries.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsor and/or its affiliates, without additional compensation.
b. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES.,
c. Sponsors are not responsible and shall not be liable for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or Winner’s use of the Prize. All entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsors, their parent companies and affiliates, and each of their respective employees, representatives, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs, causes of action or claims related to any allegation regarding participation in the Sweepstakes and as to the Winner and guest any travel therein, the award, the receipt, or the use of any part of the prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, and claims based on the rights of publicity or privacy Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of the offer, administration or execution of the Sweepstakes or in the announcements of the prizes/prize winners. Neither the failure of Sponsors to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Official Rules or the failure, delay or omission by Sponsors in exercising any right with respect to any term of these Official Rules, will be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of each Sponsors’ right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
d. Sponsors reserve the right to delay Sweepstakes announcements, postpone or reschedule all or some of the Sweepstakes events, and/or modify Sweepstakes deadlines at its sole discretion. Any such changes will be announced and posted on Sponsor’s website at http://www.q13fox.com.
e. The Sponsors are not responsible for human errors or for any damaged, tampered with, delayed, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, late, lost, forged, misaddressed, misdirected, mutilated, mass machine-generated, unintelligible, incomprehensible, postage-due or stolen mail or entries or entries otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. In addition, Sponsors are not responsible for any typographical errors in these Official Rules, Sweepstakes or any advertising materials for the Sweepstakes, or for any kind of computer, electronic, hardware, software, Internet, network, technical or telephone failures and/or problems caused by the Sponsors or the user, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, typographical, electronic, network or other error that may occur in receiving and/or processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes, or by infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failure.
f. These Official Rules shall be governed, construed and enforced pursuant to the laws of the State of Washington, without regard to the choice of law provisions thereof.
7. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or the name of the winner, send a self-addressed envelope to the Summer of Sounders FC Like to Win Sweepstakes, by September 5, 2015. The winner’s name will be available after the winner has been verified and the prizes have been awarded.