Q13 FOX Season of Giving

Fire forces 6 families out of homes in Renton; caused by cigarette

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

RENTON, Wash. -- At least six families were forced out of their homes after fire ripped through a Renton condo building Sunday afternoon.

Officials say nobody was hurt in the fire that broke out just before 3:00 p.m. in the 15300 block of SE 155th in Renton.

Dozens of firefighters were called to the scene of the 3-alarm fire. Investigators determined the fire was accidental.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


    • I hate smokers

      Oops, typo, *went* instead of “wen”… My typing skill was clouded by my hatred towards goddamn smoker… God, I hate them so much~

      • JMG

        I have never liked smoking. Besides being unhealthy as all get out, it stinks something fierce. As a severe asthmatic, I go out of my way to avoid these thoughtless people, as even as much as a slight whiff will send me into a horrible attack. I know I am not alone. The person responsible for the cigarette that started this fire ought to be held responsible for all the damages and loss of personal property.