SEATTLE — On New Year’s Eve, Lisa Stone and her family returned from the fireworks at the Space Needle to find her 2005 Chevy Suburban stolen right out of the First Avenue North Garage.
She’s desperate to get it back and hopes you can help.
The Suburban has many identifying characteristics:
- Patriotic Mickey Mouse front license plate with number AJS1930
- Minnie mouse semi-permanent clip on antenna ball.
- Stickers on the back window: Shianne RSA Soccer (black and gold color) and Fox (Riding atv) Logo sticker.
- Chrome handle covers (as seen in pictures)
- Chrome six star wheels (picture included)
- 12th man necklace hanging on rear view mirror.
- Chrome etched heart necklace with engraved photo of my kids when they were young.
- It had a newly installed AVIC-5000 Navigation system with after market back up camera on the rear license plate.
If you spot the SUV, or know where it can be found, call an anonymous tip into:
CRIME STOPPERS: 1-800-222-TIPS
You must call the Crime Stoppers hotline with your tip to be eligible to receive a cash reward for information leading to a fugitive’s arrest.
CLICK HERE for information on how to TEXT A TIP to Crime Stoppers.