The closure will extend from Montlake Boulevard in Seattle to I-405 in Bellevue. Please plan your weekend travel accordingly.
During this time, work crews will be:
- Pouring concrete for the new West Connection Bridge on Lake Washington.
- Paving portions of westbound SR 520 from I-405 to the eastern shore of Lake Washington.
- Installing temporary toll gantries near the SR 520 westbound on-ramp at 84th Avenue Northeast. This temporary tolling equipment will be in place until new permanent tolling equipment is operational near the new floating bridge in 2016.
Looking ahead, SR 520 is also scheduled to close the following weekends:
- 11 p.m. Friday, June 6 through 5 a.m. Monday, June 9
- 11 p.m. Friday, June 20 through 5 a.m. Monday, June 23
- 11 p.m. Friday, June 27 through 5 a.m. Monday, June 30