SEATTLE -- 12s, the Seattle Seahawks have unveiled a new alternate team logo!
The caption on a late Tuesday Facebook post said:
"For everyone who’s ever wondered what it would be like to stand face-to-beak with a Seahawk.
Stay tuned for info on where you’ll see this new alternate Seahawks logo."
As you can see, the new logo gives a head-on view of the Seahawk, rather than the standard profile view. The team's logo was refreshed back in 2012.
The Hawks have not yet revealed when we'll see this alternate logo in action.
The Seahawks open the season at Green Bay in a game that can be seen at 1:25 p.m. Sunday on Q13 FOX, official partner of the Seattle Seahawks.
- Commentary: Seahawks prove offseason headlines were insignificant in quest for another Super Bowl run
- Seahawks trade Jermaine Kearse to Jets for DL Sheldon Richardson
- Seahawks and CenturyLink partner with Q13 FOX to recognize outstanding student athletes
- Michael Bennett announces $25,000 donation to Houston victims
- Bennett and Avril sit and Britt stands by in solidarity during national anthem
- George Fant’s season in jeopardy after knee injury that will require surgery