Donate to the Q13 FOX Cares and Les Schwab Holiday Toy Drive

Pennsylvania toddler hospitalized after eating bag of meth

Methamphetamine also known as crystal meth

WAYNE TOWNSHSIP, Penn. – Parents of a toddler are facing child endangerment charges after state police say the girl ate a bag of meth, WNEP reported.

State police said the 22-month-old girl had to be flown to the hospital after swallowing the drugs at a home near Schuylkill Haven on Sunday morning.

Investigators said charges are pending against the girl’s parents, John Kemmerer, 26, and Leanne Popp, 24, both of Auburn.

There is no word on the child’s condition.