SEATTLE — One of the biggest online shopping days has arrived, and Amazon is offering customers a variety of discounts.
The online retailer will feature more than 75,000 sales starting Monday and throughout the week on a variety of products, including toys, electronics, video games and books.
While electronics tend to be big sellers on Cyber Monday, Amazon said that so far this holiday season, the “most-watched deal” has been the Mermaid Tail Blanket.
Amazon’s own products will also be on sale on Monday: The voice-controlled Echo speaker will be priced at $139.99 and the Tap Bluetooth speaker will be $89.99. Both sale prices match what the company offered as part of its Black Friday sales.
Cyber Monday is a big sales day for Amazon. Last year, shoppers ordered more than 54 million items — 629 per second — on the Monday after Thanksgiving.
Amazon Prime members, who pay $99 a year, will get early access to Lightning Deals. There will also be specific deals for shoppers using Alexa, the voice assistant in Echo.
Here’s a look on what will be on sale Monday:
- 50-inch 1080p LED TV for $145
- 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $249.99
- Amazon Voyage for $169.99
- Amazon Fire TV for $74.99
- Sonos PLAY: 1 compact wireless speaker for $149
- Nest Cam indoor security camera for $163.98
- Up to 50% off select Nerf, Playskool and Play-Doh toys
- Blendtec Total blender for $239.99
- Up to 50% off select Callaway Golf sets