Donate to the Q13 FOX Cares and Les Schwab Holiday Toy Drive

Hoverboard catches fire in Bellevue apartment

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

BELLEVUE, Wash. — A hoverboard caught fire in a Bellevue apartment building Wednesday, firefighters said.

The Bellevue Fire Department said it took crews about five minutes to put out the fire at 1369 145th Place SE.

The fire did not spread to other units. Also, no one was hurt in the fire.