He has an active Department of Corrections warrant.
He is currently on DOC supervision for Possession of Controlled Substance: Meth and Possession of Stolen Property 1st.
He is classified as a “High Violent Offender.”
Guerrero is also on Federal supervision for Unlawful Possession of Firearm 2nd and also out of compliance with his Federal supervision requirements, therefore also has a Federal Probation w…arrant.
He has ties to the Yakima area and Lower Valley area of Yakima County.
His many tattoos include:
- Upper left arm: Face, “Riley” and a scorpion
- Abdomen: “Leti” and a skeleton with a gun
- Back: “Guerrero”, Jesus, Virgin Mary and cross
- Chest: Angel, “Dino”, “Forever with God,” faces, “Suzy” and “Jua.”
His criminal history includes:
- Unlawful Possession of Firearm
- Obstructing law enforcement officer
- Theft 2
- Drug Possession
- Assault 4 (DV) x3
- Harassment (DV) x2
- Drugs: Manufacture, Deliver, Possession with Intent to Deliver
- Driving while License Suspended
- Violation No Contact Order (DV)
- Assault 3
- Assault 4 x3
- Disorderly Conduct
- Theft 3
- Burglary 2
If you know where officers can find him, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS. All calls are anonymous and there is a cash reward of up to $1,000 for information leading to his arrest.