Two people burned after RV catches fire in Ballard

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SEATTLE – Two people living inside an RV in Ballard escaped with just minor burns after the motorhome caught fire early Tuesday morning.

Investigators said the fire was likely sparked by a burning candling inside the RV.

The first 911 calls started coming in around 2:30 a.m.

Firefighters got the fire under control in 13 minutes once they arrived on scene.

Both people inside were able to get out, but did have to go to the hospital to minor burns on their hands.

The damage is estimated at roughly $5,000.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

3 comments