SEATTLE – So you want to pull a Halloween prank, but it feels like everything has been done?
How about putting your own severed head in a jar filled with formaldehyde and leaving it where your intended victim will find it?
Or maybe just fool them into thinking that’s what you have done.
This photo was widely shared on reddit Friday and shows how effective this DIY prank can be.
So how do you do it? It’s actually reasonably simply
- Take a photo of your head from the front and the sides.
- Use a simple photo editing tool to merge the pictures
- Print the photo in glossy color
- Roll the photo and drop it into a clear glass jar
- Mix green food coloring into water and pour into the jar
- Close it up and leave it where you know someone will find it
BONUS: If you do this please record your victim’s reaction and send us the video!
We also found these more detailed instructions on from Instructables.com.