RECALL ALERT: Sam’s Club Simply Right baby wipes
ATLANTA — The large box store Sam’s club has issued a recall on a popular brand of baby wipes, fearing they may cause a possible bacterial contamination.
Sam’s Club alerted customers who purchased Sam’s Club Simply Right baby rights that the item was recalled recently via email.
According to the Salina Post, the Simply Right branded baby wipes offered for sale at Sam’s Clubs beginning on June 30 may be contaminated with B. cepacia bacteria, and users should return the wipes.
The bacteria poses little medical risk to healthy people. However, children with chronic health problems or a weakened immune system may be more susceptible to infections with B. cepacia.
The product has been removed from store shelves, and anyone who has purchased the wipes can return them for a full refund.