Firefighter hurt at massive house fire in Snoqualmie

Snoqualmie-house-fire

(Photo: KCPQ-TV)

SNOQUALMIE — Firefighters are mopping up a house fire in Snoqualmie that sent one firefighter to the hospital.

Everyone inside the home made it out safely.

The fire started around 5:20 p.m. Thursday on the 6600 block of Fairway Avenue SE. Crews put out the fire which started on the roof in about 40 minutes.

Officials from the city of Snoqualmie said fireworks caused the fire.

Snoqualmie-house-fire2

(Photo: KCPQ-TV)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s