SEATTLE — The Super Bowl championship ring is on display starting at 10 a.m. Saturday at the Pacific Place Tiffany & Co. store. The Seattle Seahawks received their official Super Bowl XLVIII championship rings Thursday night in a private ceremony in downtown Seattle.
- Eighty-seven pavé-set diamonds cover the top of the ring, creating a sparkling background for the Seattle Seahawks logo set with 65 round brilliant diamonds and one neon favorite for the eye, and the Vince Lombardi trophy set with a marquise diamond.
- The ring’s bezel is inscribed with WORLD CHAMPIONS and accented with 12 diamonds.
- The white gold ring is framed with 40 blue sapphires.
- One side of the shank details player name and number, season score of 16-3, and Mount Rainier with the 12th man flag waving over the Seahawks stadium.
- The shank’s other side features SEAHAWKS, the NFL shield, Seattle skyline with Super Bowl XLVIII logo, and the Vince Lombardi trophy set with a marquise diamond
- The inside of the ring is inscribed with the following: LEAVE NO DOUBT, 24/7, SEA 43 DEN 8 and WHAT’S NEXT?