Thurston Co Detectives looking for 18-mo old child taken by estranged mother possibly in dark blue Dodge Avenger WA license AIE831
Be a part of our #BlueHalloween costume contest, win AWESOME Seahawks prizes

Smoking materials left in portable toilet caused Capitol Hill building fire

SEATTLE — Seattle fire investigators said a fire at a Capitol Hill apartment building under construction started accidentally — because of smoking materials that were not properly put out in a portable toilet. Nobody was hurt.

The fire broke out at 3:00 a.m. Friday on the 1400 block of 10th Avenue.

Flames were shooting out of the roof of the building when firefighters arrived.

Damage is estimated around $10,000.

6-13-14-AptFire141410thAveDSCN4868

(Photo: Seattle Fire Dept.)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


Related Stories