5 Father’s Day gift ideas you HAVEN’T thought of, but probably should have
1. Lawnmower cupcakes for dear old dad.
What better way to say I love you, then to remind him the grass needs a good clipping on his special day!
2. Trick out dad’s Keurig so he never has to refill the water container again.
There is nothing dad hates more than being the last one down in the morning and finding that blue light screaming at him that he can’t have his coffee until he’s worked for it.
3. Introduce dad to The Onion’s new Buzzfeed parody website Clickhole.
Seriously, with lists like ‘10 Hilarious chairs that think they’re people‘ and quizzes like ‘If I ordered fries, would you have any?‘ – this site will bring dad years of snorts, chuckles and other assorted eruptions.
4. Don’t buy dad a tie, make him one…using pancake batter!
Dad IS always threatening to ‘eat his hat.’
5. Peter Pan wanted one, why not give your dad a shadow.
You’ve always lived in his, now it’s time to return the favor. Oh and last time we checked shadows were pretty inexpensive.