The health department and restaurant management shut down the restaurant Friday after about 12 workers came down sick with symptoms. The restaurant was given a extensive cleaning and reopened Sunday, the station reported.
But the restaurant was forced to close again Monday after two more employees came down with the virus. The Whatcom County Health Department said no decision on how to move forward has yet been made.
Officials said they received eight complaints of people getting sick after visiting the restaurant, but it is unknown how many of those were related to a possible virus outbreak.
Norovirus is an extremely contagious flu-like virus with symptoms of nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.