NEW YORK, January 28, 20014 — Q13 FOX, the official television partner of the Seattle Seahawks, gets its viewers closer to the Seahawks at the moment everyone wants access. See comprehensive Super Bowl Coverage all week leading up to Sunday with Q13 FOX Sports Director Aaron Levine, Seahawks Gameday commentator Ian Furness, Weekend Sports anchor Michelle Ludtka, Matt Lorch and Bill Wixey.
Coverage will provide viewers with insider access that they will not see anywhere else featuring exclusive interviews with key players including Russell Wilson, Richard Sherman, Coach Pete Carroll and General Manager John Schneider.
Q13 FOX’s exclusive, in-depth coverage will air through Super Bowl Sunday on Q13 FOX News This Morning, and Q13 FOX News at 4, 5, 9, and 10 and will give its viewers exclusive insider access to the team, the strategies, the festivities and 12th Man.
Here’s a look at what’s coming up this week:
- Tuesday 1/28: Q13 FOX takes you to Media Day which kicks off Tuesday morning. Fans are invited to the Prudential Center in New Jersey to sit in the arena and watch as thousands of media from around the world interview members for the participating Super Bowl teams. Q13 FOX Sports Director Aaron Levine will have interviews with the key Seahawks players you want to hear from at 4pm and 5pm. Also Matt Lorch will take you along the 12th man experience at Media Day as Seahawks fans get a chance to see their favorite players up close. Coming up on Q13 FOX News at 10pm, an exclusive one on one with General Manager John Schneider. Sports Director Aaron Levine takes a look at the architecture and art of building the Seahawks franchise.
- Wednesday 1/29 and Thursday 1/30: Tune into Q13 FOX News This Morning as we take you live to the team hotel in New Jersey for live press conferences with head coach Pete Carroll and players starting at 7:15am.
- Friday 1/31: We’ll take you live to a joint press conference with Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll and Denver Broncos head coach John Fox starting at 5:30am
- Saturday 2/1: Our week long coverage culminates in a two hour Seahawks Saturday Night Super Bowl Edition airing on Q13 FOX from 6pm to 8pm. The show will feature our exclusive one on one interviews with Russell Wilson, Richard Sherman, Coach Pete Carroll and GM John Schneider along with a look back at the team’s amazing season and the Road to the Super Bowl
- SUPER BOWL SUNDAY: Our Gameday coverage begins at 6 a.m. with a special edition of Q13 FOX News This Morning. Bill Wixey will have just flown into New York on a 12th fan flight and will be live in New Jersey as the 12th man gets ready to watch the big game. FOX takes over coverage at 9am with the Road To The Super Bowl, featuring an inside look at the most unforgettable moments, greatest performances and most dominant teams of the 2013 NFL season. Then at 10am a special feature produced by NFL Films called Football America: Our Stories – a culmination of a season long project built around the single question: “Why do we love football?”
Pre-game coverage begins at 11am and kickoff is at 3:30 p.m.
Then join the Gameday crew live in New Jersey with a special edition of Seahawks Gameday for the first one on one player interviews. Host Aaron Levine will join former Seahawks linebacker Dave Wyman and former Seahawks fullback Mack Strong live at MetLife stadium. Ian Furness will be with the players as they come off the field and Bill Wixey will follow the 12th man story and reaction.
Q13 FOX is honored to be the official home of the Seahawks and to bring you exclusive coverage all week.