Glass Onion Catering out of California is recalling ready to eat grilled chicken salads and sandwich wraps over possible E. coli contamination.
The company is also pulling products containing ham.
The three people hospitalized are from Snohomish, Whatcom and King County. They all tested positive for the same strain of E. coli and ate Ready-To-Eat salads purchased at Trader Joe’s.
The recalled products were produced between Sept. 23 and Nov. 6, 2013 and shipped to distributions centers intended for retail sale in Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington.
Here are the affected products:
• 12 oz. packages of ‘delish pan pacific chop salad’
• 13.4 oz. packages of ‘delish California style grilled chicken salad’
• 9.9 oz. packages of ‘delish uncured applewood smoked ham & cheese wrap’
• 10.5 oz. packages of ‘delish grilled chicken caesar wrap’
• 10.9 oz. packages of ‘delish southwestern chicken wrap’
• 11.5 oz. packages of ‘delish greek brand low-calorie grilled chicken wrap’
• 9.9 oz. packages of ‘delish white chicken club wrap’
• 11.2 oz. packages of ‘delish asian style chicken wrap’
• 13.4 oz. packages of ‘atherstone Fine Foods Southwestern Style White Chicken Wrap with Chimichurri Sauce’
• 10.5 oz. packages of ‘atherstone Fine Foods Asian Style White Chicken Wrap with Mango Vinaigrette’
• 9.9 oz. packages of ‘atherstone Fine Foods Grilled White Chicken Caesar Wrap with Caesar Dressing’
• 10.7 oz. packages of ‘super fresh Foods California Grilled Chicken Salad, Low Fat Mendocino Mustard Dressing’
• 10.7 oz. packages of ‘Lunch Spot Southwestern Style Chicken Wrap, Chile & Lime Dressing’
• 9.2 oz. packages of ‘super fresh Foods Pan Pacific Chopped Chicken Salad, Ginger Soy Dressing’
• 10.7 oz. plastic containers of ‘TRADER JOE`S Field Fresh Chopped Salad with Grilled Chicken.’
• 11 oz. plastic containers of ‘TRADER JOE`S MEXICALI SALAD with Chili Lime Chicken.’
If you have any of the recalled products the U.S. Department of Agriculture Food Safety and Inspection service said to destroy them.
For more information click here.