Looking for a good book this summer?
SEATTLE- If you’re like me, you’re always on the lookout for a good book — especially during the sunny summer months.
Seattle Public Library’s Shannon Wallace shares her best book recommendations for this summer.
Her top picks for adults:
- Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
- Silver Star by Jeannette Walls
- The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
- Seattle Stairway Walks by Jake EJaramillo and Cathy Jaramillo
Top picks for children and teens:
- A Little Book of Sloth by Lucy Cooke (children’s non-fiction picture book, all ages)
- Odessa Again by Dana Reinhardt (children’s fiction, ages 7-10)
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (teen science fiction, ages 15 and over)
- Hold Fast by Blue Balliett (children’s fiction, ages 10-14)