Man who once described himself as pedophile says he’s changed

BELLINGHAM — A onetime self-described pedophile and creator of a former website called ‘Girl Love’ is back in Washington.

jack1Jack McClellan has never been convicted of any crime, but in 2007 his website — which rated little girls — made national headlines.

McClellan said in an interview Thursday,“I consider myself a normal heterosexual male who has thoughts, erotic thoughts, about prepubescent girls.”

McClellan made headlines in 2007 with his website ‘Seattle Tacoma Everett Girl Love.’ He posted pictures of girls from parades and parks. He would rate their appearance and even posted tips on watching kids without getting caught.

“I just think they’re cute,” McClellan said in a 2007 interview about prepubescent girls. “They’re a lot cuter than women. I admit there’s kind of an erotic arousal there.”

But McClellan said in an interview Thursday, “I don’t act on that. I don’t promote it on the Web anymore. I’m just doing my own thing, trying to associate with legal women over 18.”

Enraged parents chased McClellan out of Washington. Now, McClellan calls the Northwest home again.

Folks at a popular park in Bellingham said they were repulsed to know he is back.

Mackenzie Gray, a nanny to a 2-year-old girl, said, “That just gives me chills when you say that. It gives me chills all over my body. It’s not appropriate to just come and watch.”

McClellan said he has changed and parents or children shouldn’t be afraid of him. He no longer takes pictures of girls.

“I’m not going to these kiddie events anymore,” he said. “I don’t do that at all. I don’t go to any of those fairs or circuses. That’s all in the past, as well.”

7 Comments to “Man who once described himself as pedophile says he’s changed”

esco said:
    June 6, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Once you describe yourself as a pedophile don't expect people to believe you when you say you've changed. That's a crock Jack and no one's buying it.

Carl Constantine said:
    June 7, 2013 at 11:59 AM

This guy is demonized. (possessed by demons) Look at his eyes… Demonic spirits are real and so are angels. Regardless to what some people choose to believe. This is true phenomena.

Dana said:
    June 7, 2013 at 12:43 PM

What park was he at? I have three children and would like to know how to look out for this creep!!!!

Guest said:
    June 7, 2013 at 9:35 PM

That's Lake Padden.

Kelly T said:
    June 10, 2013 at 10:07 PM

"I’m just doing my own thing, trying to associate with legal women over 18". Yeah, let us know how that works out. of course, at 18 now he knows they were 12 when he was still in to that crap. Don't think that isn't in his brain (unless he's really changed).
    I date 10 years younger than me but I'm 45!

klamtucky said:
    November 20, 2013 at 7:47 PM

he left Washington when the billboards offering the reward for info about her murder went up. When he went down to California and got the restraining order against him, that videotape shows up in nevada or utah. hasn't he been convicted on a drug charge? ask parents who have been at playgrounds and their kids started screaming in pain when only he was around – he tasers little boys on the playground and choses kids that look too small to be able to communciate what he did to them – he chooses small kids with small parents that can't physically stand up to him because he's a big hairy bully dude. The media always act like the parents are being unreasonable and discriminating against him because he just wants to play and look and the cops wont even take reports when people are telling them they have seen him hurting kids. Ask yourselves WHY? Maybe the elite (who are making our laws and to whom our police and firefighters and emergency responders are accountable to) WANT normal citizens to feel unsafe so they will pay more taxes so they allow people like Jack to continue to run loose and terrorize. Its domestic terrorism, by the government for the government. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0709/27/nghttp://evil-unveiled.com/Jack_Justin_McClellan http://www.seattleweekly.com/2010-05-05/diversionhttp://www.seattleweekly.com/2007-08-29/diversion

bipsysmom said:
    April 9, 2014 at 7:44 PM

http://qatarise.blogspot.com/2011/04/freedom-revo… Turns out Jack McClellan is a Qatari prince who was convicted of sexually assaulting 18 underage girls in the Czechian Republic After he was convicted and in jail for a while, a bribe and corruption allowed him to be repatriated to Qatar, then he came here to the USA. And one might wonder where our FBI/CIA/Homeland security was when he was entering our country??? Probably providing security for him. http://www.radio.cz/en/section/curraffrs/justice-… Just under three years ago, Qatari prince Hamid Bin Abdul Sani al-Thani was found guilty of sexually abusing young girls in the Czech Republic. Despite protests from within the judiciary, he was extradited to Qatar, where all charges against him were eventually dropped. Three years on, the question of whether to try him again in absentia has once more been raised, amidst criticism of the justice ministry’s role in the affair." ~2008
    So our press was bald-faced liars every time they said he had never been convicted of a crime. The press painted concerned parents as mentally ill and stupid when it was really the press that is corrupt