Seattle police ask for public’s help in murder case

jaguardeathSEATTLE — Seattle police are asking for the public’s help in solving a murder case stemming from a shooting early Sunday in the parking lot of the Seattle Vocational Institute.

Wilbert Plummer was found shot to death and now detectives want to know if anyone saw him or his vehicle, a 2012 black Jaguar 4D with tinted windows and a Miami Heat license plate.

He was at Tia Lou’s nightclub in Belltown Saturday night, but then was found slain in the Central District.

Investigators say Plummer worked as a car salesman and liked nice clothes and cars, which may have gotten someone’s attention.

If you saw Plummer Saturday night or have any information on his murder, call 206-233-5000 or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-tips.

jaguar

22 Comments to “Seattle police ask for public’s help in murder case”

gee said:
    May 16, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Good dude. From Florida and didn't no anyone up here. That is unfortunate that they took this mans life.I hope and pray they find who did this. RIP Will

u know who said:
      May 20, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Rest in peace Wil luv the Banner on your back.

Shawna campbell said:
    May 16, 2013 at 7:32 PM

A man who cannot b forgotten. Heart of gold. He can lift the spirits of anyone. Sweetest guy I ever knew. Always in my heart! He has given me two years of great memories that I will always cherish. I will always love u babe. Xoxox. Always! I hope the SOB’s who did this face karma n rot in hell. U took a good man from me and his family and friends.

Shawna campbell said:
    May 16, 2013 at 7:34 PM

The killer/murderers r COWARDS

Amber said:
    May 16, 2013 at 8:05 PM

RIP WIll . you will always be remembered as a kindhearted guy you always were. Never forgotton in Florida. Hope they bring the cowards to justice. Prayers to family and friends. -love always -Amber Arrington , Heather Arrington, David Calhoun.

ashley said:
    May 17, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Always loved never forgotten…. truely and gentle heart and soul. Missed dearly.!!!! RiP

Love-Ashley Capps

Brittany said:
    May 17, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Tampa lost a good man. RIP Will

Shawna campbell said:
    May 17, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Wil is n will always b a great guy. I hope the person/ppl who did this get what they deserve n more. Karma is a bitch. I feel for his gfrd Shawna n family. Shawna will n lost without him.

Mrs Stewart said:
    May 17, 2013 at 11:32 AM

What a tragedy! RIP Will ! Knew you as just a boy, playing with my boys. Life doesn't always deal us a fair hand. God said, the road will be rough, but He will be carrying us . God Bless your Sweet Mother!

julie sato said:
    May 18, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I was fortunate to be part of his new "work" family in Seattle. He was a ray of sunshine and a positive soul. Our team/family will mourn and grow stronger because of Will. My prayers are with his family, friends and co-workers. We truly miss him. RIP WILL.

Jennifer Perea said:
    May 19, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Will was my lil cuz and dis is so sad on the family I will miss you so much lil red

u know who said:
    May 20, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Rest in peace Wil luv the Banner on your back.

Shawna campbell said:
    May 23, 2013 at 6:04 AM

Banner on his back. Lmfao. He was planning on covering that up. With a Miami heat type design. But she wasn’t lucky enough/fortunate to keep him. He was a sweet, sweet guy. We both overcame the things we dealt with from past relationships. But complemented each other in many ways. I think u should’ve had better things to say to “remember” a “love” then love he banner. – retarded. We are all going to miss this guy. The love of my life!!! Always in my heart, soul. (I looked at that n it really isn’t legible to me)

banner said:
      June 3, 2013 at 5:55 AM

that's why I keep all my emails :) he was still my friend and I heard from him twice a week….but that was
      between us. I feel sad you had to post something so tasteless.

Chris Hutcheson said:
    May 23, 2013 at 2:50 PM

We all miss you Will! May God comfort your family during this tragic time. I pray that justice will be served. Will was a great friend and awesome basketball player. Wish i could of played one more game with you! You will not be forgotten! RIP Wil!

Shawna campbell said:
    June 11, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Well I have the tacky earring

Shawna campbell said:
    June 11, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Tasteless. I just went by what he said to me. Wasn’t good at all but apparently there’s alot I didn’t no. (Just seen comment). W/e it was. I am sure there may have been some good memories.

Shawna campbell said:
    June 11, 2013 at 10:06 PM

@shannon. I do apologize for airing a comment based on something he told me. Not appropriate but I wAsnt myself. I let anger get the best of me n I am clearly not like that@all. It doesn’t matter what may or may not have been said or what is true or not. What matters is that they find the killer/coward. We all have our own memories n that’s what’s left. I truly hope u understand where I was coming from. Wish u n all the others comfort n express my condolences. I am sorry. Hugs! Wish u all the best in the future.

Shawna campbell said:
    June 24, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Assuming there is no “new” evidence. Wtf??? It’s been over a month. Really??? It’s surrounded by alot of housing. Seriously. Someone had to have seen more. Make if the departing vehicles. Something???

Ms frustrated said:
    July 23, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Ok. So I am beginning to wonder about the whole justice system. They find answers to all these cases within days or a few weeks. But still no answer for the murder of wil. Okay do what’s wrong with this picture? Seriously! It’s been two months. Is anyone even working on the case or on holidays ?!! The dude did go to church occasionally. Maybe that may change ur outlook on it. He was an outstanding guy. Sure abit of a show boat but he treated ppl good. He never meant any harm to anyone. He was very charming/smooth with the ladies. Clearly! But not someone who deserved to b shot. The worst thing anyone could accuse him of is being a “ladies man” or abit of a “playa”. But that’s prob just like 50% of males/females out there. He was just a guy trying to make it. His mom:family deserve closure. Alot of heavy hearts. His ladies will all miss him
    Dearly. Rip wilbert Plummer. May u fly with the angels.