Police, family looking for 14-year-old runaway

Destiny KindredSEATTLE — The King County Sheriff’s Office, local police and others are looking for a 14-year-old girl who allegedly ran away from a drug and alcohol treatment center Friday in Seattle.

Destiny Kindred ran away from Lakeside-Milam treatment center Friday with another patient, police said. She was last seen getting into a car with three males at a Jack in the Box restaurant in Burien. The men promised to buy her alcohol, police said.

Kindred is 5 feet tall, weighs 100 pounds and has blue eyes and brown hair. She was last seen wearing a black zip-up jacket with dark jeans and black converse shoes.

Anyone with information on Kindred or her whereabouts should call 911.

12 Comments to “Police, family looking for 14-year-old runaway”

Summer said:
    March 10, 2013 at 7:05 PM

My 15 year old daughter, Blayke Noel Traeholt, ran away from our home on February 8, neither the police OR the news have done anything about it! I guess if she had ran away from treatment, then people would care, maybe then someone other than ME would be trying to find her!

Tanya said:
      March 10, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Do you have pictures and info…I will help ..I will post and send out info :) Im sorry no one is helping you

christie071013 said:
      March 10, 2013 at 8:18 PM

i would like to help if you have info and pics i could help get the word out.

Jessica said:
      March 10, 2013 at 9:57 PM

I will also help send me a request on fb Jessica Love (McDonald)

jason said:
      March 11, 2013 at 6:14 PM

if you want me to post i will and i have friends and family all over let let me know

Donna Cosey said:
    March 10, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I would be willing to post also, send me a friend request on facebook, donna fuge cosey

christie Hafer said:
    March 10, 2013 at 8:12 PM

i also will help

aquafina said:
    March 10, 2013 at 9:01 PM

These kids wanna run off and act grown let them real talk she will get fed up and go home once she sees nobody is careing for her..people need to understand that people are gonna do wat they wanna do rather they be 10 or 100

noway said:
      March 11, 2013 at 1:39 AM

This is the " Aint nobody got time fo dat" woman isn't it

Lauren said:
        March 11, 2013 at 7:50 AM

children on't have the life experience to br written off like that. They do not understand consequences. We must look out for our young. It's the way of life.

Citizen said:
    March 10, 2013 at 10:11 PM

This is a sad situation.

kassandra said:
    March 12, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I seen her in burien on 136th and ambaum at the apartments I gave her a dollor to use the pay phone