2-year-old Spanaway boy died from meth, medical examiner says
The toddler, Nathan Iverson, died of acute methamphetamine toxicity, the office said, according to the News Tribune of Tacoma.
Emergency crews were called by the child’s parents at about 2:30 a.m. to a Spanaway house on Dec. 6, where the boy was found unconscious. He was taken to Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, where he died later that day, Pierce County sheriff’s spokesman Ed Troyer said.
“The bottom line is, one way or another, this kid ingested enough meth to kill him,” Troyer told the News Tribune.
No one has been arrested, but an investigation is ongoing.