Food For All

Q13 Fox Food For All

One in Four Kids is Hungry

Take any four kids in Western Washington…three are getting the nutrition they need to grow up strong and do well in school. One isn’t. That’s why Q13 FOX and Les Schwab have teamed up again this year for the Food For All holiday food drive.

You can help by one of two ways:

1)      Donate nonperishable food items at any participating Western Washington Les Schwab location. To find the store nearest you, click here.

2)      Donate money to Food Lifeline – click here to go to a secure donation page

Your donations will help the folks at Food Lifeline feed hungry kids and families.

Thank you so much for your support and have a safe and happy holiday season!

Food Lifeline

Les Schwab

6 Comments to “Food For All”

Margo Jones said:
    November 27, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Natural Child Agency supports all of you all's efforts to help fight hunger.

Nellie said:
    December 3, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I can't find the recipe for the crab side dish – by Cheese Cake resterant – Please help!!

Marie said:
    December 14, 2012 at 6:21 AM

Hello to all who reads this, and thanks for taking time to read my post. I'm a 36 year old single disabled mother of 5 kids that are 15, 14, 12, 10, & 8, also 1 of my children is also disabled, I just got out of a 7 year relationship that was very abusive and controlling this is why I have fallen on a very hard time right now. I just could not take one more day of being abused or letting my children listen to it anymore it just was not fair to us, i knew it was going to very hard to leave with nothing but the cloths on our back, and having to start all over again but it had to be done. I'm sorry i have to turn to EVERYONE for help but i have tried everything i can like local food banks,, and churches and have found nothing so im asking please help my kids finally have a xmas they deserve, we have not had one for 7 years now and it breaks my heart. Please bless my KIDS this year have the BEST Christmas EVER , now that we are safe and happy i would love them to finally have a Christmas they deserve after all these years of pure Hell for them. I was able to buy a Christmas Tree yesterday now we just need stuff to decorate with, and a few things to put under the tree from Santa PLEASE if anyone can please help my children , they will be very very thankful thanks hope to hear from you soon.. We also need cloths and hygiene products please
    PS IF YOU CAN PLEASE PLEASE HELP US WITH ANY FOOD AT ALL THAT WOULD BE A BLESSING ITS SELF THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING AND I HOPE ONE OF YOU TURN OUT TO BE MY KIDS CHRISTMAS ANGEL!

http://www.pinterest.com/ said:
    December 14, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Motor car insurance knows well to reward careful drivers.
    Why can’t it just be the same price as everything else. You may basically request for insurance plan quotes from companies and even obtain a prepared list of estimates.

Kathy Scott said:
    December 18, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I wish i could help everyone in need. I am also disabled, my husband has not found work and we've just not celebrated Christmas for 3 years now. All of our kids are grown and live on the east coast and Bahrain. We don't really want anything for ourselves but I pray for help with our internet bill so that we can keep in touch with the children and my husband can use that resource in his job search. We've already got our disconnect notice and are just waiting for the moment it goes out. This will be hard for me especially on the days when i'm bedridden. but i pray you all be blessed this holiday!

roll off dumpster liners said:
    December 26, 2012 at 3:17 PM

I feel that is one of the so much important info for me.
    And i’m glad studying your article. However wanna remark on few common things, The site taste is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers