Submit your News Tips & Stories

News tips and feedback:

tips@q13fox.com
206-674-1305

Submit your photo, video tips

47 Comments to “Submit your News Tips & Stories”

Keith said:
    November 19, 2012 at 10:45 AM

I have been posting this on FaceBook so every one knows because it is highly advertised on the site. you can go to dealdash.com to see for yourself that this and other Penny auctions are scams but they have videos of newscasters saying how wonderful these penny auction are. here is my quote I put on Facebook two or three times a day … " THE TRUTH ABOUT DEALSDASH
    It costs $0.60 per $.01 cent bid. You make 10 bids that's $6.00 right off the top.
    WOW! You won a $50.00 item for $10.00 and you made 100 bids, that's $60.00 on top of your $10.00 = $70.00 win,,, was it a win. and if you lost the bid you would still have to pay the $60.00 but you could get a $60.00 credit if you buy it at full price.
    I have watched lots of auctions on DD and seen people make 100 and over 1000 bids go in just one to three minutes that's $600 to $6000 without the bidders realizing the amount they just spent.
    These penny auctions aren't worth playing cause you'll lose in the long run. READ THE RULES and INSTRUCTIONS before playing any game that wants your money. " Could you see that this gets to the right person cause I think everyone needs to know the hazards of playing penny auctions. Thank you

Don Hall said:
    November 20, 2012 at 5:38 AM

The Skykomish River is not in Mason County, the Skokomish is.

Tom M said:
    November 20, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Please have Jeff Van Sant review the names and pronunciations of our area rivers.

Gail said:
    November 20, 2012 at 10:08 AM

I just heard of breaking news that subase Bangor is on lock down. I am located between Belfair and Tahuya and their are helicopters flying by with popping sounds coming from them. Also a huge amy truck went by about 35 minutes ago. Anyone else seeing things?????

Sarah said:
    November 25, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Located on my Facebook page is something seriously disgusting with a woman beating her child. My phone won’t alow me to post it on here. So I’m asking what else can I do to get this to the news. I’m seriously outraged that Facebook wont take it off unless I call the FBI. What should I do and please help. I’m fearful for this child. You can contact me via replying to this post. Thank you

Tammy said:
    November 26, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Poulsbo welcomes the ringing in of Christmas in Norwegian fashion; the Lucia Bride is ushered into town via viking ship, escorted by fur laden vikings with huge fire torches that form a spectacular procession down the dock up to the towns square fire pit. In ceremony, they light the Christmas fire, and then the Lucia Bridge hands out cookies to the children. This is a totally free event in downtown Poulsbo on Dec. 2nd at dusk, and is wonderful to film!

Tammy said:
    November 26, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Sorry folks…typo

Lucia Bride arrival is Saturday DECEMBER 1st at dusk

Teri Eddy said:
    November 30, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Tacoma School District has isolation room at Park Avenue School.. I did not give permission for them to put my son inside this room.This was in 1995. I am sure it is still there.

Pam Meyer said:
    December 5, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Was watching your news cast this morning and saw an interview with a young man about drugs As you were interviewing he was blowing out smoke and telling the viewers that he does better at school and it does not effect him at all I can not believe you would do an interview that would promote drug use for kids I have been a watcher of 13news but after that story I think you have lost a lot of viewers It's a sad time when our local news promotes this I hope I receive a response

Jeff Creasey said:
    December 8, 2012 at 5:27 PM

…………so where is the coverage of the coal shipping wreck in Vancouver B.C. that happened at least a day ago, have not seen anything about this on your news coverage, or anyone elses for that matter. This should be a lead story and yet it is oddly missing. Had to confirm it even happened by checking google, sure enough , there it was. Heard about it from a friend that has a Canadian neighbor in Birch Bay USA
    Why hide it???? Holy crap, if some guys dog filled balloons with his farts Q13 would be all over it.
    Get with it and show what's going on there, your supposed to be a news program, act like one.

amanda and jeff said:
    December 17, 2012 at 3:11 PM

it is snowing and hailing in tenino wa

Bridget said:
    December 18, 2012 at 10:22 AM

***There has been an accident in Kent WA a school bus crashed… near Kent Kangley Rd.

LLOYD said:
    December 26, 2012 at 10:35 PM

isnt starbucks one of the large companies that hasnt paid any taxes over the past three years.

Randy Hall said:
    January 14, 2013 at 8:44 PM

i saw this on yahoo.com it was nice to see the northwest on top on the list
    Sammamish,Wa is no# 1 on the list

Shelly W. said:
    January 18, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I work 40+ hours a month for a "living stipend" and have to ride the bus to get to work. I'm trying to find full time, permanent work. With the buses being cut, it's looking more like only part time will be possible. Then last week I get a letter from housing that because their people couldn't effectively communicate when my Section 8 voucher was issued to me a few years ago, I don't really have Section 8 anymore and have to sign up for a rental assistance program that will terminate in 5 years! Many of my neighbors have received the same letter in the mail. Can they really do this to so many?! I would love to be back supporting my family on my own with full time employment, but in this changing economy, it's not going to be easy to say the least!!!

Lisa Nix said:
    January 23, 2013 at 6:58 AM

Good morning to all of you at q13. I've been wanting to let you all of you know, the mornings would be boring, an glum if we did not get to watch you guys. Recently moved up from California, to Seabeck. I must say, you guys are hilarious, funny, an very enjoyable to watch. Thank you for being an awsome news team, and making Washington feel more, an more like home! Please stay funny, and fun!!

underserf said:
    January 24, 2013 at 5:29 PM

On the marijuana segment tonight your reporter said "STATE SPONSORED MARIJUANA" – it's simply LEGALIZED not SPONSORED. Yyou need to educate your reporter(s) on the difference between TAXING something and SPONSORING it…

Kim Robertson said:
    January 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM

We have heard Mayor McGinn's comments about guns and his buyback program. How many criminals turned in their guns? None and they won't. The Government says to prepare yourself for .n emergency, yet now they want to take away your guns and higher capacity clips so you can't protect yourself from people that would do you harm during that period. Because those people didn't work and prepare for an emergency now they want what you've worked so hard for. They've always taken from you and me through the government. I highly encourage keeping weapons out of the hands of people that have mental issues and have criminal backgrounds. No more kneejerk reactions. McGinns just making people mad. That's why there are no more ARs on the shelves of guns stores and .223 rounds are next to impossible to find .Some politicians are giving false info on what your 2nd amendment stands for. Don't let your government that is supposed to be for the people, get too strong! Come on Washington don't let a few in Seattle stand for us all. I'm tired of sitting back and listening to all of these people saying it's the guns' fault .Now use your first amendment !

A free man named brayden said:
    January 30, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Why do you continue to only show one side of the gun debate? You show gifords peoce in its entirety yet speak over the nra rep and only show a portion of what pro gun owners have to say. Its obivous what you are doing and it makes me and many others sick. Feeding all the poor scared ignorant people more crap to pull their hearts. Why dont you actualy try telling the full story from both sides instead of finding exsteamists that dont even fully understand what the constiution is or what it means. Dont let fear rule your hearts or decisions. Life free and move bold! Like a americam should!

Kim Robertson said:
    January 30, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Brayden, you are so right (correct), thank you I was wondering when more people would start to speak out! Now the rest of the responsible gun owners should. How about the people that have been saved by guns? I am in my fifties and I live way out in the country. It takes the Sheriff Dept. a while to get here. I also have a medical issue, I am not as fast as I used to be. Every now and then I could be home alone, and they want to take away my higher capacity clips. It's just like New York making you buy smaller cups of coke and pepsi. Those people just buy more of the smaller drinks. Do any of these people think logically before they speak .It should make everyone worry about who's making our laws

Sultan Mom said:
    January 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I hope that John Hopperstad does not let the situation at the Sutan Middle School drop. This bullying is not new or unknown to the District Administration. There is a vicious cycle in the Sultan Schools … kids are bullied, the teachers and administrators do nothing, kids act out … the bullying gets worse … nothing is done … the behavior gets worse …the targets drop out … move away … or suffer through without ever realizing their potential, and now one child fights for his life. The parents are convinced that theirs is an isolated case, the administration does nothing because the target is now acting out. This needs to stop before we have an even larger incident.

jesus said:
    February 4, 2013 at 2:39 PM

ive been hearing a lot about circulating youtube videos saying sandy hook is fake and lots of people are beliving it and making me question things they are saying everything was a bunch of actors.

jesus said:
    February 4, 2013 at 2:47 PM

i have also heard that a water bottling company is trying to make a contract to take water out of the skagit valley river and that the company wants to base in Anacortes. They plan on taking around 5 million gallons of water out of the river a day, but they just sell this water back to the people when they get the water for free or at barely any cost. they want a contract until 2050 and the anacortes mayor has already approved but i dont thinkl its fair all the people that use the skagit valley river probably dont even know what this company who plans to partner with pepsi, coca cola, and nestle. The people of washington arent aware of all the consequences that come from water bottle companies, i headr they are even allowed to take millions of gallons out of rivers sometimes even when the citezens of the town can not because of a drought. i think this needs more attention.

Tamra Mcmillan said:
    February 5, 2013 at 9:23 AM

There was an attempted child abuduction in burien yesterday morning around 7am. There's a trail from military to 24th ave to hilltop elementary. Where a girl was grabbed and got away. she was reported to be a tyee student,who was probably catching her bus. People cannot help if they're not aware….The school did send a letter home but thats not enough. Concerned Parent

Michael Lee said:
    February 12, 2013 at 5:52 PM

This is pretty creepy. I can not understand what they are saying but I am sure it is Holy S@#*. I also don't know when this was taken. Take a look.

Gary W. Roberts said:
    February 21, 2013 at 10:20 AM

All of the Seattle news stations are talking about the impact at JBLM furloughs. You might want to come accross the bridge to Kitsap County and find out the effect the Navy that a 20% pay cut has on this county

forgottensole said:
    February 22, 2013 at 6:33 AM

It's about, Awareness with a new perspective. We ALL matter.
    "The Forgotten Sole"
    I am one person with a vision, one snapshot away from bringing the light in with a new view. As I explore, meet, interview and photograph "The Forgotten Sole" that… within the "soles" of their feet, hold tightly and secretly to their stories, I will venture within the depths of the streets, back alleys, abandoned houses, empty lots and under bridges to bring to life the untold and well guarded pages that need to be read and heard. I am the voice of many… in honor of OUR homeless… The Forgotten Sole. I am able to capture the moment of others through my own life experiences. I reach inside your soul and open the door of feelings, empathy and compassion. Once you have experienced this voyage… your new journey begins. ~ Stephanie E. Rawle http://www.theforgottensole.com http://www.facebook.com/theforgottensole

hiphop said:
    March 1, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Fox13 should have provided more than the liberal view, as expressed by Mr. Domke, concerning the sequester, we look for balance in your news programs……..

paul said:
    March 5, 2013 at 2:33 PM

UFCW 21 is picketing in front of tacoma gen because of multicare cutting benefits

Denice Vezetinski said:
    March 7, 2013 at 6:20 PM

On Wednesday this week, I went to a gun shop in Monroe, WA to purchase a gun and ammo for protection. The retail salesperson showed me all types of handguns and shotguns. Then after deciding on a particular style, she told us that she could not supply us with ammo. My interest was peaked. She said that the government has been buying up all the ammo and the retailers have not been able to supply their customers. Also, you could not order a handgun and wait for delivery because the gun shop could not guarantee we would get one. As it was the gun shop took what ever the manufacturers would send to them. I started to really think this was bazaar. I have talked to others and they have heard somewhat the same. Why is it we have not heard this in the news? Please help us find out what is going on.

steph said:
    March 15, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Cedar way elementary in mountlake terrace is in lockdown. Police all over. What's going on??

Lennard said:
    March 22, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Good morning I was looking at your weather on the cast side of the Cascades SNOW? Well here in Wenatchee this morning Blue skies and cool 7:45 AM

Linda said:
    March 25, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I'm trying to make Q13 aware of John J Hauff Jr, being sentenced FINALLY for TORCHURING a woman. There are women who came forward and DIDN'T because of their personal reasons that need to HEAR he is hopefully going to be locked up for a very longtime. His sentencing will happen THIS FRIDAY,March 29th. This story did make NATIONAL NEWS, so I'd hope it would AGAIN. I sent an email last week but never got an acknowledgment that it was even read. I PRAY someone reads this and does something. Thank you

Concerned American said:
    April 19, 2013 at 11:20 AM

So incredibly disgusted with our government right now as I watch fully armed goon squads roam the streets of Boston, going house to house, performing illegal searches for this remaining nut case. What a blatant violation of our 4th amendment which states "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." Under the Fourth Amendment, law enforcement must receive written permission from a court of law, or otherwise qualified magistrate, to lawfully search and seize evidence while investigating criminal activity. A court grants permission by issuing a writ known as a warrant. A search or seizure is generally unreasonable and unconstitutional if conducted without a valid warrant and the police must obtain a warrant whenever practicable.

I don't care if you are looking for a so called terrorist. By ignoring this fundamental right proves that they have won.

nicole said:
    April 24, 2013 at 5:46 AM

I live right around the corner from the apartments where five people tragically lost their lives. I heard it all. This morning when they released the shooters name, I was on facebook, and was interested to see who could do something like this. You would never suspect him to do such a tragic thing, based off first impression. Then I think about the brother who is a suspect for the Boston Bombs, and how he too apparently was opposite of the assumed personality associated with people who can do things like this. I feel you can do a story bringing awareness to people about mental health, or along those lines.

andru said:
    April 29, 2013 at 8:07 AM

id like to know if the narrows bridge has been paid off since we were told the toll bothes were temporary and to be removed when its paid off

T.S. said:
    June 16, 2013 at 3:15 AM

I am going to file a complaint on Monday about a lady who received a house and $100,000 cash and stayed on welfare, and got away with a felony in the Lewis County court system. The child abuse charges may or may not stick since the State don't have the resources.

fast snoring cures said:
    July 26, 2013 at 3:51 AM

The tips and stories posted on the page are very interesting. I would like to read some tips on beauty and healthcare. Could you please some tips on it? I am eagerly waiting for a reply from you guys. Thank you.

ronald moore said:
    October 18, 2013 at 12:50 PM

this is for m j ithink she would do something all construction workers are required to wear reflective clothing however we have milions of school children walking to school with dark clothing right down our roads in fog and dark sholders with very little room to mis them my idea is to require all back packs to have reflectivedecals or tape on them in the meantime could someone get some reflective recals to put on backpacks maybe q13 decals or some of the ball teams to sponsor them

Tracy Sheridan said:
    November 19, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I think it is pretty bad when the news broadcasted a story about the people in Illinois,, yes it is a horrible disaster, then they lead into the story about the people on the phillipens and how you can join the people in Seattle for a dinner to help them. Not once did I hear anything about helping the people of our own country. This is pretty sad if you ask me.

Wayne said:
    November 20, 2013 at 9:03 PM

A couple of my good friends started a philippines charity bowl in lynnwood, I was hoping your great team at Q13 Fox News could also help spread the word of a little group trying to help raise money for a great cause. The red cross and lynnwood bowl and skate are also helping us out with this charity event.

This is the web address for the charity event invite.

I hope this link will help your team find our team trying to make a difference.

Thank you again.
    -Wayne

TC Murray said:
    January 11, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Q13fox News on weekends. 9am to 10am to start. 8am to 10am once an audience builds.

Chris said:
    January 12, 2014 at 12:48 PM

That was horrible coverage of Seahawks saint game!.more concerned about commercial(dollars) than game.hardly any replays,very little knowledge of players,local tv sports channel failed,I sure hope you don't cover any more

Shane said:
    January 13, 2014 at 8:15 AM

To all 12 man fans
    If u make it to the game record 5 minutes of u screaming into your phone and play it over and over while you scream also

Josh said:
    February 2, 2014 at 9:47 AM

I’m the 13th man. I only watch on tv. The 12th man is the stadium fan. I’m the couch fan so I’m the 13th right

Home upkeep said:
    February 5, 2014 at 3:50 AM

I got this website from my buddy who told me concerning this site and now this time I

am visiting this web page and reading very informative content here.

Telecharger SimCity 5 Gratuit said:
    April 6, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Hello there I am so delighted I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I
    was looking on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just
    like to say cheers for a marvelous post and a all round
    enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment but I
    have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
    be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great work.